Monday 2 June 2008

Ultimate Happiness

I walk home, using a slightly longer route, but oh so much nicer! Lilies smell good. I can see the trees reflection in the river. Under the 6pm sun, the metal bridge is even more white than usual. The music is great, relaxing. I open the door, smiling when I hear the cat rushing to me from the other side of the apartment. And then I smell something weird: lemon. And then I remember: the cleaning lady came today. Everything is in order, clean and my apartment will be looking - at least for a day or two - pretty much like an Ikea catalogue. Except it is my place. This is a great 2 mn of happiness!

4 comments:

kiara said...

Bliss...
Just hung the washing in the bedroom - it smells SO lovely (although it's far from looking like a model flat with all the mess.. but hey, can't have everything - and i can't see the mess while sleeping, but i'm sure i'll dream of clean t-shirts !!!)

Mu said...

Si je lui prépare des draps propres, elle les change aussi ! Donc ce soir, douche dans la sdb propre et dodo dans un lit propre et tout bien fait, avec les draps tirés et bordés et tout et tout... le pied total :o) plaisirs régressifs...

Ahhh le linge qui sêche... !

Il a fallu attendre 18h pour avoir un moment de bonheur à mentionner mais c'est bien ton idée : sans ça je serais restée scotchée sur la journée de merde plutôt que sur le positif - merci !

kiara said...

Et puis les jours où vraiment tout est moche, il suffit de relire l'accumulation des bonheurs des jours précédents pour se rappeler que c'est pas tous les jours moche ! (enfin c'est l'idée quoi !)

Mu said...

ouais, je sens que ça va bien me plaire !!! dit-elle, couchée sur son lit, le laptop sur le ventre, alors qu'un petit whiskey l'attend sur le balcon, le temps que l'averse passe.